Latchkey Summer Program 2019
The Latchkey Summer Program provides summer care for children entering grades 1-8 and will be based out of the New Milford High School. Our program offers children the opportunity to play with friends by participating in games, sports, and crafts. Trips include visits to local museums, aquariums, zoos, and lakes. All field trips are included in your weekly fee. For more information about our program or about the trips that we provide please call (860)-210-2030.
Double Income Rate $208 per week
Single Income $180 per week
The Following weeks are full for kids entering grades 4-8
Week 4 July 22nd- July 26th
Week 5 July 29th - Aug 2nd
Week 6 Aug 5th- Aug 9th
Week 7 Aug 12th- 16th
Please do not pay for your weeks when you register. Please choose the option to pay $0 deposit. We will contact you with payment information in the coming weeks
- The Latchkey Summer Program is based out of The New Milford High School.
- Child must be entering grades 1-8.
- The hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7 am-6:30 pm.
- You may sign up for individual weeks. Must have weeks locked in by June 1st
- After June 1st you are financially responsible for all weeks that you are signed up for.
- The program is closed on July 4.
- The program runs from July 1st through August 16th.
- Payment is due the Friday before your child attends each week.
- The Following weeks are full for kids entering grades 4-8
- Week 4 July 22nd- July 26th
- Week 6 Aug 5th- Aug 9th
- Week 7 Aug 12th- 16th
- Double Income rate $208 per week
- Single Income rate $180 per week
- Please Do Not Pay For Your Weeks When You Register. There is an option to pay your $0 deposit. Please choose that option and we will contact you about payment information in the coming weeks.